Bought travel insurance since I knew I may have to cancel, well you can't cancel with a refund unless there is dying going on.They said they sent me the criteria, never got it.

They keep repeating that "unable to make the trip" is not covered. Never got the coverage restrictions. Very expensive lesson learned, don't buy insurance from these people. I think explaining to the airline might have been easier.

I was trying to plan ahead in case it was a go, I guess it does not work like that. I guess they want you to book at the last minute because they can make more money.

I will never fly Delta or buy travel insurance again.Neither company cares about the cutover.

Had an Experience with Allianz Global Assistance Usa?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #898685

I am sincerely sorry the policy you purchased did not provide coverage for your particular circumstance.

We want consumers to make an informed choice when it comes to purchasing insurance.

To this end, we provide a link to your policy in your confirmation email and offer a grace period, so should you decide the coverage doesn’t work for you, you can obtain a full refund of your premium.While we have designed our products to cover the most common unforeseen situations our customers might encounter, not all events and situations are ones which trigger coverage in our insurance programs.

If you would like someone to walk you through the policy in detail, please don’t hesitate to email our HelpTeam at Help.Team@allianzassistance.com